- Azalea Park Baptist Church
- Azalea Park Baptist School
- Azalea Park United Methodist Church
- Azalea Park Swimming Pool
- Christ the King Episcopal Church
- Colonial High School
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Interview with Dr. Richard A. Simmons
- Interview with Geneva Hanson
- Interview with Teresa Fetter
- Slide Show
On April 26, 2014 the residents, with former residents and County Commissioner Pete Clarke gathered to commemorate 60 years since the establishment of the Azalea Park (Orlando, FL) neighborhood.
Interview with Teresa Fetter
Teresa Fetter joined us for the Azalea Park 60 Years Celebration. In this interview she remembers moving with her husband George to Azalea Park in 1955. Her children grew up here, attending Good Shepherd Catholic School and then Bishop Moore. Teresa and George retired after many years service at the Orlando Army Air Base / Orlando Naval Training Center.
Interview with Geneva Hanson
Geneva Hanson shares some of her memories of the Azalea Park neighborhood's last 60 years.
Interview with Dr. Richard A. Simmons
Dr. Simmons joined us for the Azalea Park Neighborhood 60 year celebration and shares some of his memories of growing up in "in the park." His family was one of the first to move into the new neighborhood and he was born here.