Please join us for an oral history interview with Ms. Lerelei Anderson as we discuss her memories and thoughts on life in Eatonville.
She was owner and operator of beloved Eatonville ice cream shop called, Scoop’s.
This interview includes discussions regarding the following topics:
- Life in historic Eatonville.
- Scoop’s as a community gathering place and activity center.
- Running a family oriented business.
- Butter Pecan and Chili Dogs
- Starting an after school youth and arts enrichment program with ice cream.
- Lessons learned.