Places
College Park Historic Homes Tour North From Lake Adair, 1997
Lake Adair reportedly got its name in 1884, when John W. Childress bought an adjacent grove and bestowed his wife's name on the lake. The eastern border of Childress' land would have been today's Westmoreland. By 1920, that land and the area to the east w ... Read more